In this era of digital marketing, many companies and marketing professionals are solely focusing on internet marketing and believe that print marketing is dead. However, here at POGO, we believe that print marketing has always been and will always be an essential part of your business! In fact, even in this digital age, print marketing is on the rise and making a comeback.
No matter how many advancements we make in technology, and how much digital marketing increases, people are looking for something tangible. Whether it is a business card, brochure, magazine, or newsletter, people value print marketing whether they realize it or not.
Here are the top 5 reasons why we believe that print marketing is not dead:
1. Print provides credibility for your brand. Did you know that 56% of US consumers find print marketing to be more trustworthy than any other kind of marketing? The effort and care that goes into print marketing is noticed by consumers and helps them to build trust in your brand. Brand credibility is one of the leading factors when it comes to consumers making a decision to buy, so this is extremely important.
2. The effect of print marketing is more long-term. With digital marketing, usually, there is an immediate call to action presented. When it comes to print marketing, however, it is not as momentary. Usually, when you receive a coupon in the mail, a business card, or invitation, you keep it with you until the time comes to use it. So until then, every time that a customer sees your print marketing, they become more familiar with your brand.
3. It gives you a competitive edge. Since so many professionals are dropping print marketing to focus on digital, you will stand apart even more with your print marketing strategies. This is also one of the reasons that print marketing increases credibility because consumers notice when a company has taken the time and effort to produce high-quality brochures, direct mail advertisements, and other prints.
4. Print marketing gives consumers a chance to unplug. So many people are constantly on an internet-overload. Whether they are using their phone, laptop, computer, or television, they are constantly being bombarded with digital advertising. Having print materials like magazines, booklets, and other published reading material gives your potential customer a chance to really digest your content instead of scrolling through it on the internet.
5. It provides many clever opportunities to advertise. The more people become familiar with your brand, the more they will trust it and be willing to use your services. Print marketing provides many incredible opportunities for you to increase brand awareness. Impressive signs and posters will catch people’s eye while they are walking or driving. Having business cards, brochures, banners, and other promotional products will help your potential customers to continue to notice your company.
POGO Marketing believes that print marketing is extremely important when it comes to advertising. It is essential for businesses to combine print marketing with digital marketing to have the most successful marketing strategy. If you would like to talk to a professional about print marketing, get in touch with POGO today! We are your print marketing experts in the Peoria, IL area, and we can produce all of your print needs at the highest quality. Our expert designers can help you design your materials so that your branding is professional and consistent. Let us help you impress your customers with our print marketing services.